Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to Tarot Guidance

My goal is to help others better understand the tarot and its message. The tarot has been around since the early days of the world. They have been used, and continue to be used, for many purposes. For me, the tarot is a tool of meditation and guidance.

A tarot reading can clear your mind and direct it in the direction you should be headed in. I believe that each of us has spiritual guides and with their assistance our lives can be everything we with them to be. The tarot is a form of communication with our guides.

My goal for giving readings is to help others better understand themselves and what goes on around them. Understanding a tarot reading is relatively easy, but it is more helpful to see the message through another's perception. We spend our lives making one mistake after another, never seeing the pattern, until one day a friend points that pattern out and we are able to break it.

I receive a spiritual satisfaction from helping others. I hope this blog and my reading can help you find more happiness in the days we are given.

No comments: