Tarot Unlocking the Arcana
Author: Angelo Nasios
239-pages - Hard Cover Book
Schiffer Publishing, Ltd, 2016
A new voice and perspective on Tarot: Angelo Nasios shares his accumulated knowledge in Tarot Unlocking the Arcana.
At 239 pages, this nice hardcover book covers a lot of information.
The book begins with a preface, an introduction, and a summary of the book’s section. In brief, what you will discover within this book is:
- An introduction to the Tarot – an explanation of what makes up the Tarot deck, the purpose of the Tarot, myths, ideas on how it works, and suggestions to picking your deck.
- How to get started with the Tarot – covers all the basics including wording and activating your question, a short overview of all the cards, reading reversal with examples, and more.
- Attributions to the Tarot – including astrology, elements, and numerology.
- Tarot History, Religion, and Philosophy
- Tarot Spreads – a collection of 20 spreads, including the popular Celtic Cross
- Sample Readings – predictions of past news and media topics
- Tarot Education and Taboos
- The Minor Arcana – description, symbolism and meaning, and in the reading meaning
- The Court Cards – elemental and astrology associations, along with description, symbolism and meaning, and in the reading meaning
- The Major Arcana – an overview of each card and the in the reading meaning
Overall, this is a great book for beginners. It could also supply experienced readers with a fresh perspective of the Tarot.
Grab your copy at Schiffer Publishing.
(Review Product supplied by Schiffer Publishing.)