Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to Tarot Guidance

My goal for this blog is to help you better understand the Tarot and the messages available through the cards. I entered the Tarot world many years ago, but my learning is never ending. With new decks and new aspects arriving in the market continuously, the teachings of the Tarot continue to evolve.

While Tarot is my main tool, I’ll be sharing information on the Lenormand, Oracle Decks, and much, much more. As a fiction author, I will also be sharing part of that world here too, but I do plan to give you mostly Divination Topics.

Tarot cards can serve many purposes, such as reflection, problem solving, self-understanding, spiritual growth, and even brainstorming. They can also be used, as a guide, to predict what might happen in the future or in certain situations.

To learn to use the tarot cards, you need a deck and lots of practice.

I prefer the Rider-Waite system, but there are other systems out there. The Rider-Waite original deck is the best starting point, but there are many decks based on this system. The important thing is to grab a deck and stick with it throughout the basic learning process. As you evolve in your knowledge you may want to seek out more decks, but my advice is to wait a little while. Practice with your deck, learn the system and meaning, and then explore further.

Enjoy the Journey!

2 comments:

Lynnette Labelle said...

Neat concept for a blog!

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lynnette,

Thank you for stopping by and becoming the first follower.