Monday, July 5, 2010

Your Hidden Factor Card


The third card in your Tarot Profile is the Hidden Factor Card. This card may also be called the Teacher Card. The Major Arcana card shows your underlying issues. As the Teacher Card it assists you in overcoming these issues.

You can determine this card with the chart on page 32, shown in the preview section on Tarot for Your Self by Mary K Greer. More information on this card and Minor Arcana cards which show further lessons to be learned can also be found in these preview pages.

To obtain a better understanding of your Tarot Profile, purchase a copy of this Mary K Greer's Tarot for Your Self.

My Hidden Factor Card is 14 Temperance. This card reflects that my underlying issues are finding balance in life and experiencing spiritual growth. To accomplish my goals for this lifetime, I need to be aware of what I do, what I give, and what I receive. The universe works on cause and effect and for me to see the whole I must balance it all out. The concept is that the effects of this card are stronger after you've stepped over the 30 year mark. This seems completely logical, for I find myself searching for this balance and intrigued by spirituality.

My Minor Arcana Cards are the fives of each suit. These reflect other lessons to be learned.

5 of Cups - A lesson of thinking positive.
5 of Swords - A lesson of accepting victory graciously.
5 of Wands - A lesson of gathering knowledge.
5 of Pentacles - A lesson of struggling against the odds.

The Tarot is a great way to learn more about yourself. By creating a Tarot Profile, you'll be amazed at what you may learn.

No comments: