Saturday, November 1, 2014

Temporary Hiatus


I've decided to take a break from the blog for the rest of the year. My day job is entering the Christmas season rush: Christmas Catalogs galore and Packages for all. It's a bit like being a part of Santa's crew this time of year.

But, I'll be totally honest. It has been a long year. I need to wrap this one up with a little 'me' time. While I'm away, I'll be enjoying my newest hobby - coloring books, yeah! I tend to turn all of my creative ventures into dreaded tasks. I'm hoping this will help bring the joy back to all my activities.

I hope you all have wonderful holidays and plenty of family fun. Stay creative and keep those Tarot dreams alive.

See you next year.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Coloring is such a wonderful way to relax. Good you have made this choice for yourself. I hope you will enjoy the holidays and can make a fresh start in 2015
See you then!!
Hugs Ellen

Cher Green said...

Ellen, Thank you for the hugs. (((hugs)))

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

See you in the new year, Cher!

Cher Green said...

Joylene, See you then. :)