Monday, June 1, 2015

Review: Healing Light and Angel Cards by Saleire

The Healing Light and Angel Cards Deck is not a divination deck, at least not in the usual sense. The 42 card deck will help you work with your Chakra. The author, Saleire, has designed simple steps to walk you through identifying your blocked Chakra and clearing the block. Everything you need is included in this neat little kit of 42 vibrant art cards, 96-page companion book, and a sturdy magnetic closing box.

The cards have six divisions: Chakra, Action, Color, Animal, Crystal, and Angel. The best way to use the cards is to divide them into their separate piles before you begin.

The process starts with a question - Which Chakra do I need to work on? Or get more specific - Why am I not feeling a connection in my current relationship, How can I get the promotion at work?

The first card you pull will be from the Chakra cards. Your selected card will show you which Chakra is blocked and causing issues at that moment or related to your question. Refer to the companion book to better understand the Chakra before moving on.

The second card will be from the Action cards. It will reveal what you need to do in order to unblock your Chakra. Again, refer to the companion book to get a better idea of what the card is suggesting.

The third card is from the Color cards, which provides a focus point for the meditation described within the companion book.

The fourth, fifth, and sixth cards (Animal, Crystal, and Angel) will give you additional aids to help clear your Chakra. The companion book has all the information you'll need.

~~~~~~~~


The image above is from my own session with the cards. I used the question, "Which Chakra do I need to work on?"

The Chakra Card - Solar Plexus
I laughed when I read the first line of the guide book on this Chakra. "If you are feeling sluggish, or have no energy to do the things that you love, try working on this Chakra." This described my condition at the time of the reading exactly. The companion book also gives a short meditation in the Chakra section.

The Action Card -  Strength - Earth
"Hug a tree...." What a wonderful suggestion, right? Basically the card suggests spending some time with Mother Nature, absorbing her energy and basking in the sun.

The Meditation Card - Inner Beauty
Here you will focus on the card and follow the guided steps in the companion book.

Animal Card - Turtle
Turtles carry their own protection with them. As I read about the turtle in the companion book, I thought, 'Turtles are always at home,' which made me think of comfort, protection and a sense of stability.

Crystal Card - Tiger's Eye
"This crystal brings a sense of security and protection..." See how that ties right back in with the turtle. Love it. By the way, the Tiger's Eye just happens to be the stone for the Solar Plexus. The guidebook suggests carrying this stone with you for additional energy.

Note: I read somewhere that you can get the same effect from a picture of the crystal.

Angel Card: Pink Angel
"...pink energy is calling you to feel love in all your dealings with people." Wrap yourself in the pink angel wings to feel love for yourself and others. The main suggestion here is to FEEL love, be in touch with your heart.

Wrap up: After going through the process: card selection, reading over information, meditation, I set out to continue working with this Chakra. I created my crystal bag for the week: tiger's eye (as suggested), and I added a rose quartz for the pink angel and the love. I spent additional time outside, soaking up the sun. And I made an added attempt to smile as much as possible. There's no better way to share love than to share a smile.

~~~~~~~~

It is important to understand that Chakra cleansing is an ongoing method of keeping yourself in a natural flow of energy. Take your time with these cards, with each session. Clearing of your Chakra isn’t something you do and then forget about them. Keep your Chakra in good condition and you’ll find yourself feeling like a brand-new, healthy and energized you.

Get your copy of Healing Light and Angel Cards from Schiffer Publishing.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I don't work with Chakra's that much but this deck would be a great start to discover this area.
"Turtles are always at home" Are you familiar with the depiction for the Hermit from the Wild Unknown Tarot ????
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/563512972096942834/

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

I read this and realized, I need to get a deck. Thanks, Cher.

Cher Green said...

Ellen, I went to your link. I hadn't seen the card before. The turtle fits perfectly with the Hermit card.

Joylene, enjoy the deck.