Sunday, December 3, 2017

Temporary Leave of Absence

I'm sorry for my recent absence. Life got a little away from me. And now, it is Christmas time at the Post Office. So, I'm officially updating you all with my temporary leave of absence for the year. I actually planned on putting up this notice in November, but I lost track of time. Sometimes, life takes a turn, and we are not always ready to follow.

It will most likely be a few months into the new year before my return. I plan to establish a better routine for the blog with better content. Throughout this year, the main topic has been reviews. The main reason for this has been lack of focus in putting together better posts for my audience.

If reviews are your favorite topic, don't worry, there are more to come. But, I do hope to focus on more of the topics that began Tarot Guidance. The world of Tarot and other divination practices stay dear to my heart and I'd still like to share my thoughts and insights with you all.

Till next year, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year.

God bless you all.




No comments: