Sunday, July 1, 2018

Guidance for July - Dog - Know Your Friends

Can you believe it's already the middle of the year? It seems like just yesterday I was sitting down to plan out a wonderfully productive year. Well, the progress has been slow. I'm hoping the second part of the year will be a time to turn all of my energetic thoughts into physical production.

I decided to pull out the Druid Animal Oracle, by Philip & Stephanie Carr-Gomm, for a little guidance for the month of July. I've had the deck for a while, but I believe this is the first time of actually using it for a reading.

While shuffling the deck, I asked for guidance as we step into this new month.


I was a little surprised to turn over the Dog, but after reading through the information in the guidebook and reflecting on the card, I can see how this is the perfect card to guide us.

The Keywords: Guidance, Protection, and Loyalty.

"The dog brings guidance and protection, acting as a loyal companion and friend on your journey in both this life and the next."

With my Lenormand background, the dog represents our friends. The people and animals of our life take on many roles, some lasting forever, while others only surviving temporarily. The appearance of the Dog brings the message of acknowledgement and appreciation for those in our lives who help us in our journeys.

You may also find yourself developing an important friendship this month. A new guide or teacher may appear in your path. You may connect with a Spirit Guide during meditations. Discover a stray kitten or puppy on your morning walk. You may rekindle a dying friendship, or create a totally new relationship with an acquaintance.

Know your friends, and appreciate them for all they do for you. Enjoy your month!


No comments: