Thursday, October 13, 2011

4 of Wands - Reflections

Legacy of the Divine Tarot
Today, I asked for a reflection card. The 4 of Wands represents a safe-haven, and a well-deserved rest. It symbolizes a time of rest and reward after a laborious task.

As I look upon the card's image, from the Legacy of the Divine Tarot deck, I see a canopy formed by the carefully placed wands and the energies supplied from a higher source. Within this protective field, the grass is green, the stream flows, and a rainbow promises hope for the future. On careful examination, one will notice everything outside this area is dying - the leafless trees , the stormy skies, and the burning earth. Within the safe-haven, there is a sense of growth and prosperity.

The Tarot suggests I stay within this haven today and take a moment of rest to recuperate. By doing so, I will find more growth and prosperity, than I will if I keep up the grueling pace of working constantly. To avoid burnout, I must find this safe-haven and learn to take the peace and quiet it offers.


2 comments:

mikexplorer said...

wow.. i like reading your posts.. keep posting and keep in touch..

Anonymous said...

Mike, Thank you so much for the comment. Glad you enjoy the posts.