Monday, April 21, 2014

Enjoying Daily Pleasures, An Angel Reading


Sometimes it’s a struggle to see and experience those small pleasures within the bigger picture. Life gets busy and hectic. You do your best to merely survive. But, we need to stop and see what exists within and outside of us.

These last few weeks, I've experienced a roller coaster ride of ups and downs, sometimes wondering if it would be easier to just let go, put it in neutral and allow life to pass me by. But, my soul would shrivel and die left to such despairing conditions. So, instead, I struggle even as I realize it’s not necessary to struggle at all, only to be.

I decided to use Doreen Virtue’s Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards for this week’s reading. Who better to seek advice from while seeking help for your soul, than the angels? 

“What do I need to know to get the most pleasure from each moment?” 


Signs – You have asked the universe for help, and the angels supply you with signs, with answers to your questions. As I look upon this card, a voice whispers, “Look, can’t you see?” The angels are with us, guiding us, if only we believe and allow them to help us in this life journey.

Watch for signs from the angels. They assist you throughout your path.

Enchantment – Recapture your sense of wonder, of creativity, of believing in what you may not see. This card reminds me of the Fool. The unicorn stands at the edge of the grassy cliff, head down, and ready to charge forward, into the unknown.

You should embrace your inner child, allow yourself to be free and step into your own imagination and dreams.

Truth and Integrity – Be true to yourself in all that you do. “Let go of anything inauthentic, and all activities that do not mirror your highest intentions for yourself.” This card represents the release of your struggles. Do not continue to fight against unmovable objects. Release all that isn't right into the hands of the angels for elimination or healing.

Do what feels right for you, not what may be expected by others.

Overview – You asked for help and the angels accepted your request. It’s up to you to pay attention and receive the signs meant to guide you in your path. Allow yourself to see the world in a different light, a world of magic. You arrived here innocent and able to believe in anything. Return to this childlike state, play and enjoy each moment in time. You struggle with life due to misdirection and miscommunication with self. Release what is not truly yours, let go of all bad situations or difficult goals, allow the angels to guide and heal you during your life journey.

Hope you all have a blessed week.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

This is just the kind of message I needed to hear. Tomorrow I have to go with M to the hospital for further tests :(
I am sorry to hear life hasn't been that great for you too lately
So I do hope this week will go smoothly for both of us:D

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

I agree. I needed to hear this too. I have these moments of darkness, where my thoughts are just not happy. Don't know where that comes from, but it's disturbing. Thanks, Cher.

Cher Green said...

Ellen - Blessings go out to you.

Joylene - It is disturbing, that dark voice is bothersome. He's been kicking my butt lately, but I will overcome him, eventually. :)