Monday, April 14, 2014

Tarot Forecast and Exploring Your Intuition


Honestly, today approached too rapidly! During the week, each day brought new events and problems. LIFE kept getting in my way. I didn't even have time to think about what I would write for this post.

Sunday is usually my day to tie the post up in a nice little bow and get it scheduled for an early Monday morning publication. But, here we are, and my mind is really too scattered to present you with something worth reading.


As with the Ten of Wands, sometimes you take on more than you can handle. All it takes is one of those wands shifting out of place and it all tumbles down.

So, the solution is to bring you two great video by the Daily Tarot Girl.  

First up, the Daily Tarot Girl takes you into the week with a Tarot Reading for the Week Ahead.


Hope you all have a wonderful week.


4 comments:

Ellen said...

I hope the coming week will give you some free time to relax :)

Cher Green said...

Ellen, Thank you. I hope so too. :)

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Hope you have an awesome week, Cher.

Cher Green said...

Joylene, Thank you. The past week went well, but continued to be another busy one. As Monday grows near, I gear up for another one. :)