Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tarot Tuesday

Deck: Legacy of the Divine Tarot
Spread: 1 card reflection
Question: What problem can I now let go of?

Legacy of the Divine Tarot

18 The Moon - The energies of this card is of deceptions and unclear thinking. The night brings upon a veil that allows us to dream, but it also allows us to deceive ourselves. Most foolish acts occur during the night, and even more during a full moon.

Reading Overview: I have been plagued by dreams for the last few months. These dreams dive straight into my past and bring about very bad memories upon waking. The Moon is telling me that I can let this go now. It's time to move forward. My subconscious is hanging on to that past allowing me to have these dreams. To stop the dreams, I must stop deceiving myself and allow myself to heal and move on.

Sweet dreams all!

No comments: