Thursday, February 14, 2013

21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card - Wrap Up


21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card
Mary K. Greer
Last week, we finished up our journey of reading the tarot through twenty-one steps. Here's a link to take you to all the postings on the 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card, in case you missed a step. I'd like to take a moment to reflect on our long journey.

From the moment we said the card's name aloud, we began to see the tarot card as more than a piece of paper, but an actual item within our journey of life. Through the many steps presented by Mary K. Greer, we looked at different aspects, explored the scene, and felt the emotions of the card. At the end, I hope you have found new light within your chosen card.

The Two of Swords has taken on new meaning for me. To take a look at each of the 78 cards in this manner would be eye opening, yet...

You may ask: How would I find time to do such extensive exercises for 78 cards?

My answer: You don't have to. Over the course of taking each step, I've noticed myself applying some of the techniques during my daily readings. I'm confident that you will also incorporate some of your newly learned insights into your interactions with the cards.

I hope you all enjoyed this series of posts and continue to stop by the blog for more exciting looks into the world of tarot and spiritual matters.

---

I'd like to encourage you all, one last time, to grab a copy of the book and go deeper into each step through The Way of the Adept sections.  There is so much more to explore within the pages of Mary K. Greer's book than what was covered in the blog posts. Copies are available in both Print and Kindle.

No comments: