Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tarot Tuesday

As an extension to Tarot Tuesday, I've reached out and asked for your questions. My main goal with the Tarot is to help others and to grow as an individual. By supplying free readings on the blog, I feel I can move closer to my overall goal. In advance, thank you for sharing your situation and allowing me the chance to help you in your journey.

Our question today comes from Thom. Here is what he asked:

Since last summer I've felt like I've been peeling my skin like a snake- all my old thought patterns and habits have been dropping off, leaving me clear, calm, and...curious! I feel like my life has been purified and concentrated; I feel stronger and more aware than I've ever been- very unusual for someone my age. I feel like this is an opportunity to start a new life, but I want to avoid all the mistakes I made in the past. I was hoping you could give me a hint as to what new direction to take, what signs to watch for, what traps to look out for. Thanks!

Thom, What a nice place to be! I hope the reading below helps in your journey.

Deck: Legacy of the Divine Tarot
Spread: 3-card

Legacy of the Divine Tarot
The 2 of Coins in the reversed position signifies an overwhelming of obligations, a suggestion of one task at a time, and a need to be flexible.

Your Direction - I see that you have multiple avenues you wish to pursue. You may be feeling overwhelmed by all of these choices, or overburdened by the many tasks you've taken on. The card suggests reviewing your goals, evaluating your skills and dedication toward each, and choosing the one that best fits your life plan. I wanted to get more specific with the direction you should head, so I pulled one more card for guidance, 3 of Wands. This is a wonderful card! The card suggests that you have already made the first step toward this new direction, but there's much more work to be done. It signifies success, new opportunities, and new adventures.

The 4 of Swords in the reversed position signifies a time of action, after a resting period.

Road Signs - I see this card as a warning. You feel recharged and ready for action, but don't overdo it. Rome was not built in a day. Take your time in your new direction, one step at a time. It is a time for action. Regulate your energy to keep yourself moving forward. Jumping in too fast may cause a depletion of your energy, and will stop you in your tracks.

The King of Cups signifies a man of great compassion, who is emotionally mature and stable.

Traps to Avoid - I feel that this King is you. You are a loving man who reaches out to help others. With this card signifying your Traps, I feel that maybe you get sucked into others problems. You care so much that their issues become your own. Negative energies will produce negative results. Be careful who you take into your heart, and don't let yourself become overwhelmed with their problems. It's okay to be the nice guy, but you have to draw a line somewhere.

Overview: You're headed in a wonderful direction in life, one of new experiences. Watch out for overexerting yourself and keep a steady pace forward. Stay focused on your goals. Beware of negative energies that might bring you done.

Thom, thank you again for sharing your questions with me. I hope the reading helps you as you step into new directions.

Best wishes,
Cher

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely reading, Cher, with some good advice for Thom.

Anonymous said...

Manda, Thanks.