Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Free Tarot Guidance Reading

Today’s question comes from Nelly.

General Reading (future, money, marriage)
Deck: Legacy of the Divine
Spread: 3 cards - no positions

Legacy of the Divine

The numerical value of this reading, the main issue in the reading is 11 - Justice - Factors need to be weighed before making a decision, a possible legal matter.

The 4 of Wands reversed represents delayed success, obstacles or restraints keeping you away from success.

The 7 of Cups reversed represents clear thinking, a veil has been lifted. You can now see matters in perspective.

The Fool reversed can mean caution or a failure to follow your instincts.

Reading Overview: You've had delays and setbacks in your success, but you can now see the situation clearly and move toward success. You should still be cautious, but you will find the way by following your own instincts. Weigh all factors carefully before making each step.

Thank you for sharing your question. I hope the reading helps you move forward in your journey.

Best wishes,
Cher Green

2 comments:

Ame said...

That's an interesting way to read these - adding them up to 11. I've never seen that done before (that I remember off the top of my head). Would you still do something similar if you drew a Major Arcana as well, or would you let that one stand by itself? Or were you only using Minor Arcana cards? Where did you come up with this technique?

Anonymous said...

Ame,

This is called the Quintessential card. I'm not sure where I learned this technique, but I've been using it for years. It is very useful in pulling the reading together as a whole.

Basically any numerical values in the reading are added together and reduced to a number which would correspond with a Major Arcana card.

Some give the court cards numerical values, but I don't.

I've made a note to do a more detailed post on this subject. I thought I'd touched on this in the past, but it doesn't look like I have. Thank you for your question.