Wednesday, August 22, 2018

CARD READING MAGIC VIRTUAL TELESUMMIT!


I am excited to announce the upcoming Card Reading Magic Virtual Telesummit that will be held in September.  It’s an event that is solely focused on card reading.
Grab your favorite deck - or discover a new one and JOIN 16 speakers for 5 days of card reading insights!
You’ll hear from Deck Creators like: Colette Baron Reid, Brigit Esselmont, Ethony Dawn, Benebell Wen, and many more!  

In her quest to get ever better at card reading – an art that none of us can ever truly perfect – Tori Hartman, creator of the Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards, has gathered respected luminaries and up-and-coming card readers. Plus marketers and other related industry folks will provide insight to readers wanting to create decks.
“I wanted consistent, powerful results for my clients. And I don’t think I’m the only one who wants this insider information. So I put together a virtual Card Reading Magic Summit and you can benefit from the rarely-heard insights I picked up in these conversations. So if you’re ready to make your card readings even better than ever, come join us for the Card Reading Magic summit!” – Tori Hartman



This event is perfect for you if:
·         You’re new to card reading and want to start a business
·         You’ve been at it for years and want to step your game up
·         You want to join a community of top card readers
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to participate in the Card Reading Magic Virtual Telesummit!


“I learned so much and I know you will too.” – Tori Hartman

No comments: