Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tarot Tuesday

Below you will find a reading that I have done for myself today. It is much harder to read for yourself than it is for others. You are too close to the situation to see everything clearly. But like everything else, practice makes perfect.

And now, I present to you the first posting of Tarot Tuesday. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to share any insight you may see in my reading that I have missed.

Deck: The Rider Tarot Deck
Spread: 3-card, no designated positions
Question: What should my energies be focused toward?


Numerical Overview of Reading - This is found by adding the numerical values of the cards and reducing to corresponding numbers of the Major Arcana. - 2 The High Priestess - The energies of this card are of intuitive awareness, and gaining intuitive balance. It can also represent hidden knowledge, something that you are unaware of consciously.

18-The Moon-The energies of this card are of the unknown. It warns against deceit and dishonesty. It is a sign of something coming to surface and being revealed. You may be becoming intuitively aware of something.

3 of Swords (reversed) - In the reversed position, this card becomes a symbol of recovery. You have had pain and sorrow, but you have moved passed that into the recovery stage.

8 of Wands - This card shows fast movement forward. You are approaching your goal rapidly. Progress and growth are steadily occurring.

Reading Overview: I have experienced mental anguish  which I'm in the process of healing from. This is bringing about an intuitive awareness that has been hidden from me in the past. The progress of this development is moving at a quick and steady pace.

Question: What should my energies be focused toward? At this time, I should be focused on my intuition and attempting to find a healthy balance as I move forward in my growth.

This is an interesting reading as I have just purchased my first pendulum and my first Chakra healing kit.

Tarot has been my main source of outlet for my intuitive nature, but I'm feeling a need to expand. I'm sure you'll hear more about that in a later post.

No comments: