Sunday, October 2, 2011

3 of Coins - Reflections

Legacy of the Divine
Today, I asked for a reflection card. The 3 of Coins is one of my favorite tarot cards. It deals with hard work, putting your skills to good use. It also speaks of recognition for your talents, skills and accomplishments.

As I look upon the card’s image, from the Legacy of the Divine Tarot deck, I see a man who has already completed two projects and is now finishing up a third. Everything he needs is within reach. For me, the older male suggests time spent perfecting this talent. This isn’t about throwing something together – production, it’s about taking the time to really put yourself into the task at hand.

I feel by offering this card, the Tarot suggests I spend less time thinking about how much I can accomplish in a certain amount of time, and more time on the quality of the completed project.

No comments: