Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Yes, once again, I'm having technical difficulties here at Tarot Guidance, and of course at my other blog.

Warning - Never, ever, paste an image onto your blogger blog.

It took me a good while to figure out what was causing my problem, but finally found the issue. On Thanksgiving, I pasted rather than uploaded the images on the blog(s). This caused the html coding to be extremely long, which caused my feed to be too big, which made bother feed burner and twitter to quit using the feed. Leave it to me to cause such a problem, right?

The worst part is I made many changes elsewhere before I discovered the true problem. So, now the feed to my blog is not the same. Anyone subscribed will have to re-subscribe - I believe. Now, I may be totally wrong in this, but if you continue to not receive updates and such, you will need to re-subscribe. I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for anyone.

Thank you all for your support.


After posting this, I discovered another problem which may be of interest to anyone using Feedburner.com. Google bought them out, seems like a while back, but now I can't get to my account. So, I believe anyone signed up with continue to get their email updates.

I would appreciate it if you would delete that subscription and sign up through the new link on the blog. This gives me the ability to control the output on this end. Again, I do apologize for all the inconvenience.

2 comments:

IDEALIST said...

I wonder why you are having so many technical problems. In the grand scheme of things it is no biggie but I bet you are pretty frustrated. I was thinking about your problem from a symbolic point of view and thought about the word technical.

The word relates to craft or special knowledge to be understood. You do tarot which people often seek to find out knowledge so they can understand what is going on in their lives.

Your other blog is about the craft/art of writing......

my point is maybe there is something that you should change/develop regarding your technique?

I do not know what is going on in the rest of your life but from a symbolic level it appears that something profound is ocurring

Cher Green said...

Idealist, Thank you for such an insightful comment. To tell the truth, I feel out of sync in life at the moment. It does indeed feel like something is simmering.